Tesla Supercharger Station
To further bring you a seamless quality shopping experience, 12 Tesla Superchargers and 9 Destination Chargers are now available at Level 2M, North Car Park, ELEMENTS.
Monday to Sunday and Public Holidays | HK$26 per hour (24 hours)
ELEMENTS South Car Park
ELEMENTS North Car Park
Drive into ELEMENTS between 10am and midnight from Monday to Friday or anytime on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays to enjoy the fabulous parking offers.
Promotion Period: 1 January 2023 until further notice
Same-day Electronic Spending
2 PREMIERE CINEMAS Movie Tickets
HK$200 Dining Spending
Any HK$400 Spending on Monday – Friday
Any HK$800 Spending on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
*Before picking up your car, please present the same day's original sales receipt to redeem for the same-day complimentary parking.
1/ ELEMENTS Concierge on Level 1 Fire Zone
2/ ELEMENTS Concierge on Level 1 Water Zone
- Complimentary parking offers are only valid for shoppers driving into ELEMENTS between 10am and midnight from Monday to Friday or anytime on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Redemption of the complimentary parking offers must be made before leaving ELEMENTS car park by presenting the corresponding Octopus card, Visa card or MasterCard card at a Concierge Counter.
- To be eligible for 2 hours of complimentary parking, shoppers are required to present two same-day PREMIERE CINEMAS physical movie tickets or a single original electronic sales receipt for HK$200 or more from spending made at designated restaurants at ELEMENTS. The corresponding original electronic payment slip must also be presented.
- To be eligible for 4 hours of complimentary parking, shoppers are required to present no more than two original same-day electronic sales receipts and the corresponding original electronic payment slips from purchases made at ELEMENTS.
- Cash payment, the value of any gift vouchers or merchants' cash vouchers used, movie tickets purchased with a buy-one-get-one discount or redeemed with an exchange coupon are not eligible.
- Complimentary parking offers cannot be accumulated. Each shopper is entitled to redeem and enjoy one of the parking offers each time upon entry, redeeming up to a maximum of 4 hours of complimentary parking.
- Each Octopus Card or Credit Card is only eligible to redeem complimentary parking once per day.
- The complimentary parking offers can be used in conjunction with other designated parking offers.
- Designated restaurants include Alimente, APT. Coffee & Bakery, Cafe Deco Pizzeria, Dab-pa Peking & Szechuan Cuisine, District 8, Exotica Gelatea, Fairwood, Fini’s Italian American, Häagen-Dazs™, HABITŪ table, IZA Izakaya, Joia, King Fong, LE SALON DE THÉ de Joël Robuchon, Lei Garden, Liu’s Chong Qing Hot Pot, Mango Tree, Moments Together, MONSOON Oriental Cuisine, OBIHIRO HAGETEN, PAK LOH CHIU CHOW RESTAURANT, pho.dle.bar, Pivo Czech Bar, Pret A Manger, Prince Restaurant, QUE by Rin Horiuchi, Ramen-Jo, sen-ryo, Shake Shack, Starbucks Coffee, Stormies, Surasang and Coffee Hwajeon, TANGO Argentinian Steak House, Tasty Congee & Noodle Wantun Shop, THE POND, Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice and Yakiniku KAGURA.
- Daily charges and parking discounts for Kowloon Station car park are not applicable to ELEMENTS car park.
- Each eligible electronic sales receipt can be used once only. All redemptions are non-exchangeable for cash and non-returnable.
- ELEMENTS reserves the right to scan shoppers' electronic sales receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips for internal reference only.
- Receipts from POLYHEALTH Medical Centre and Mainland Coaches; bank charges; membership fee payments; telecommunications services payments; purchases of cash vouchers/ gift vouchers/ gift cards and value-adding receipts from any shops or restaurants are NOT eligible. Duplicate, photocopied, handwritten or damaged receipts will not be accepted.
- ELEMENTS reserves the right to change or amend the offers, Terms and Conditions without any prior notice. In case of dispute, ELEMENTS reserves the right of final decision on all matters.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.