Welcome the new year with a rewarding shopping spree and prepare for a flourishing new year ahead! ELEMENTS Club members and Friends of ELEMENTS with designated same-day spending at ELEMENTS can enjoy the exceptional rewards shown below.
Promotion Period: Now till 11 February 2021
ONE Set of
Total Value: HK$2,000
ONE Set of
|+||Total Value: HK$3,800|
- HK$500 ELEMENTS Dining Conditional Vouchers∆
ONE Limited Edition Premium Red Packet Bag Set
|+||Total Value: HK$12,800|
- HK$2,000 ELEMENTS Fashion Conditional Vouchers∆
1/F Fire Zone (next to TUDOR, open from 10am to 10pm)
2/F Metal Zone (next to FRANCK MULLER, open from 12 noon to 8pm)
*ELEMENTS Club members and Friends of ELEMENTS are eligible for the promotion. Shoppers can register as Friends of ELEMENTS via ELEMENTS App or click here.
#Quotas apply and redemption is on a first come, first served basis while stocks last.
^ELEMENTS Club members/ Friends of ELEMENTS are required to present no more than one eligible original same-day electronic payment receipt. Spending at 3hreeSixty and Mannings is not applicable to this promotion.
∆Press here to view the latest list of participating merchants.
◊ELEMENTS Club members/ Friends of ELEMENTS are required to present no more than two eligible original same-day electronic payment receipts. Spending at 3hreeSixty and Mannings is not applicable to this promotion.
Other Terms and Conditions apply.
- The promotion period of “Flourishing New Year” is from 4 January to 11 February 2021. Redemption Counters are located on 1/F Fire Zone (next to TUDOR, open from 10am to 10pm) and 2/F Metal Zone (next to FRANCK MULLER, open from 12 noon to 8pm).
- To qualify for the “HK$2,000 Spending Rewards” redemption, ELEMENTS Club members/ Friends of ELEMENTS are required to present no more than ONE eligible original same-day sales receipt from a transaction at ELEMENTS, with a minimum spend amount of HK$2,000. To qualify for the “HK$10,000 and HK$60,000 Spending Rewards” redemption, ELEMENTS Club members/ Friends of ELEMENTS are required to present no more than TWO eligible original same-day sales receipts from transactions at ELEMENTS, with a minimum spend amount of HK$100 each. The minimum spend amount must exclude any ineligible spending as defined in clause 9, and excludes the value of any ELEMENTS Gift Vouchers/ Category Specific Gift Vouchers/ Conditional Gift Vouchers used. The sales receipts should be presented with the corresponding electronic payment receipts (credit card/debit card/ UnionPay card/ EPS payment slip counterfoil). The name on the credit/debit card must be the same as that on the electronic payment receipts. Cash and Octopus payments are not eligible.
- Handwritten receipts, duplicated, reprinted or photocopied receipts and damaged receipts will not be accepted for this promotion.
- ELEMENTS Club members/ Friends of ELEMENTS are required to present eligible sales receipt(s) from different merchant(s) for each redemption of each reward on the same day.
- ELEMENTS Club members and Friends of ELEMENTS are eligible for the promotion. Shoppers can register as Friends of ELEMENTS via ELEMENTS App.
- Quotas apply and redemption is on a first come, first served basis while stocks last.
- Each eligible sales receipt will entitle the ELEMENTS Club members/ Friends of ELEMENTS to one redemption only.
- Receipts used for reward redemption are eligible for ELEMENTS Points registration once only.
- Receipts from 3hreeSixty, Mannings, POLYHEALTH Medical Centre or Mainland Coaches, bank charges, membership fee payments, telecommunications services, car parks, wedding banquets, private and corporate functions at restaurant outlets, purchases of cash vouchers/ gift vouchers/ gift cards and value-adding receipts from any shops or restaurants are excluded from this reward programme and are NOT eligible.
- Deposits on merchandise and/ or meals are NOT accepted. For instalment transactions, only the first month’s instalment payment amount will be accepted for this promotion.
- ELEMENTS reserves the right to scan ELEMENTS Club members/ Friends of ELEMENTS’ computer-printed receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips for internal reference only.
- Receipts that have been used for gift redemption in this promotion at ELEMENTS will NOT be eligible for any cash refund, return or the redemption of rewards in other promotions.
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other services or products. All redemptions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- ELEMENTS Club members/ Friends of ELEMENTS with eligible spending transacted after 10pm on 11 February 2021 can register for the “Flourishing New Year” redemption from 10am to 10pm on 12 February 2021. Rewards cannot be redeemed in case of late redemption.
- ELEMENTS Dining Conditional Vouchers, ELEMENTS Fashion and Personal Care and Beauty Conditional Voucher, ELEMENTS Fashion Conditional Vouchers, ELEMENTS Jewelry and Accessories Conditional Vouchers and ELEMENTS Personal Care and Beauty Conditional Vouchers will be given in fixed denominations and are valid at participating merchants. Press here to view the latest list of participating merchants. Terms and Conditions apply, please refer to the vouchers for valid dates and details.
- Terms and Conditions of the Designated Tenant Conditional Vouchers apply, please refer to the vouchers for details.
- ELEMENTS shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- ELEMENTS reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In the interest of fairness, employees of the merchants at ELEMENTS are not permitted to participate in this programme.
- In the event of any dispute, ELEMENTS reserves the right of final decision on all matters concerning this offer.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.